Our clients are remarkably diverse: large and small, private and public. We help them grow, sustain and transform: whatever it takes to embrace their future and maximise their sales and commercial opportunities.
Listening and Understanding
A good working relationship is all about listening and delivering what is required to make the project a total success. We truly do listen to our clients and pride ourselves on delivering solutions that work for them.
Our studio creates tailored solutions for each of our client’s needs and requirements and helps to create successful, practical and aesthetically appealing environments. We work closely with each client providing the necessary attention required to bring a project to life.
Whether as leaders or members of a team, we recognise the importance of collaboration. We work closely with other consultants such as structural and services engineers, lighting consultants, graphics designers and project managers and can assemble teams of specialist consultants as appropriate, providing clients with a one-stop shop.
We believe collaboration doesn’t stop just with fellow consultants and contractors. Our success and reputation has grown out of building strong lasting relationships with the client team.
Our passion and field of expertise lie within the remodelling, refurbishment and fitting out of existing buildings. From the interior shell of a building, to the handle on the door, we design and coordinate the total project, delivering pragmatic, robust and well-considered creative solutions, to deadline and to budget.
A look at our case studies will show the breadth of our experience. We work on large-scale corporate developments and small independent schemes, on new interior concepts and refurbishments of existing buildings, supporting retail brands and implementing multiple fit outs. Whatever the project, whatever the budget, our approach and attitude are always the same: professional, constructive and responsive.
We provide a comprehensive design service from concept through to construction monitoring and/or supervision and completion. We can advise on a project’s feasibility in terms of site, timescale and proposed budget and are rigorous in controlling project costs, adhering to the agreed programmes and maintaining overall design direction, protecting our clients’ interests at all times.
Our services include the following:
- Design audits and assisting in forming client’s design brief
- Project feasibility studies: planning, cost analysis and time lines
- Design concepts including mood and sample boards, furniture layouts and CGI visualisation
- Detail drawing packages
- FF&E sourcing and specifications
- NBS specifications and scope of works schedules
- Measured building surveys
- Planning and listed building applications: change of use and material change
- Building regulation applications
- Source suitable contractors, tendering and cost analysis
- Project management
- Design risk assessments and fire escape strategies
- Low energy solutions, sustainable product and materials research and sourcing
- Principle Designer CDM Role